It's Green Friday! ♻️ Take advantage of 25% off from 11/14 to 11/28!
EcoPro Compact NUEVO
Compact sustainable water filter
Screw onto your tap · Great-tasting water · Filters limescale · 2-month refills
Compact sustainable water filter
EcoPro Compact NUEVO
Screw onto your tap · Great-tasting water · Filters limescale
· 2-month refills
- The smallest and most compact filter on the market. Measurements: 12.2 x 6.8 x 5.8 cm
- Ability to filter more than 100 substances, including limescale.
- Easy installation without tools. We provide adapters if you need them.
- Refills last 2 months maximum.
The smallest and most compact filter on the market.
Plastic-free refills made of coconut shells
Filters limescale, chlorine and 100+ substances
Prevents tonnes of plastic from ending up in the sea
EcoPro Compact in details
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 6.8 x 5.8 cm
- Weight: 145 g
- Thread diameter: 22 mm
- The materials we use in our filters reflect our commitment to sustainability, quality and durability.
- The filter is made of ABS + PC plastic, free from BPA and phthalates.
- The carbon disc is made of coconut shells (70%), which biodegrade into CO2 and water, and UHMW (30%), which is inert, stable and does not accumulate in the marine environment.
- We also use small silicone parts to seal it and ensure the carbon block remains in place, ensuring maximum filtration efficiency. These parts break down into amorphous silica, carbon dioxide and water.
EcoPro Compact uses ultra-advanced 5-stage microfiltration technology with activated carbon.
The refill consists of an activated carbon disc and absorbs chemicals, gases, metals and organic elements thanks to its microscopic structure and highly porous surface.
As water passes through the filter, all the contaminants are trapped by the activated carbon. The result is clean, ready-to-drink filtered water.
- Filtration rate: 4 L/min or 15 seconds to filter 1 L
- Refill filtration capacity: 220 L per month, approx. 8 L/day
- Carbon block density: 1–2 µm
- Substances removed: +100
See filtered water analysis and certificates here
Water quality and filtration efficiency can only be guaranteed up to a capacity of use equivalent to 2 months.
Our quality parameters for substance and contaminant filtration are above 95% in most cases (this may be higher depending on the type of contaminant, as in the case of chlorine filtration, which is 99%).
If you use the refill beyond the 2-month lifespan, the efficiency of contaminant filtration, such as pesticides and herbicides, VOCs and microplastics, will no longer meet our quality parameters.
In addition to these absorption and efficiency considerations, bear in mind that activated carbon is an organic material that can become a breeding ground for microorganisms, which over time can encourage bacteria to grow.
This is normal for organic materials like activated carbon, regardless of how much you use the filter.
We advise that, if you haven’t used the filter for a few days, run the water for 30 seconds before using it again to wash away any bacteria that may have built up.
- Only use hot water in the UNFILTERED position.
- Avoid washing the filter with soap.
- If you haven’t used the filter in several days, let the filtered water run for 30 seconds before using.
- Avoid exposing the filter to heat.
- The old refill should be disposed of in your general waste bin because apart from being made of coconut shells (70%), it is also composed of other materials such as UHMW (30%) and silicone parts. Find out more here.
Install it yourself
To install EcoPro Compact tap water filter, simply unscrew the part at the end of your tap (aerator) and screw on the connector by the filter.
What our customers say
Small, easy to install and eficient
I had been looking for an alternative to stop buying water bottles for a long time, I was tired of going shopping and carrying them around and I don't think all the plastic that is generated is sustainable at all. I started looking for various brands and products until I finally found this one. In my opinion, quality/price is the best. I was also convinced that it is made of sustainable materials and that it is the smallest and most beautiful tap filter. And the taste of the water is not at all inferior to bottled water! I would definitely recommend it!
I expected less. Being so small, I didn't think it could filter water with as much chlorine taste as the water in Barcelona. I am pleasantly surprised. First - the installation took literally 10 seconds. I was surprised that the water comes out black at the beginning, it would be because of the carbon, which I understand is normal. Second - the water comes out perfect, it tastes like bottled water. In fact, I used another filter before and I have the feeling that this compact softens the water. I don't know if it's true, but it tastes great. Third - I have gained space because I used to use a larger filter, so now I can refill my jugs and reusable bottles without having to tilt them. Fourth - I like the less plastic philosophy, I think it's a good innovation in the right direction. A surprise... good, nice, cheap... and above all very small!
Incredibly improved water quality in a very small space.
The water in my area is not of the best quality and the filter has taken away the bad taste of the water, as well as removing the calpara that does not spoil the coffee maker and the kettle.
Great, works perfect, and good water taste
We love the tap filter. The water used to taste awful, now it tastes like water. Also, finally no more hassle of buying and drinking plastic. The installation was a moment
Unbeatable taste, installation in less than a minute and above all, I don't think I'll ever buy bottled water again, I would definitely recommend this water filter!
Very happy with the product. I had looked at several brands, but finally I chose TAPP and I am very happy with the result. Easy to assemble and easy to use. Highly recommended!
Easy to assemble and very useful
The product arrived very well wrapped. It is very easy to assemble and the filtering is very noticeable. Now the water no longer has the typical "tap" taste. We will buy another one for the beach house!
Qué opinan nuestros clientes
Don’t let your questions go unanswered
There are several causes that make tap water taste bad. Water hardness, which is the concentrated amount of dissolved minerals like calcium or magnesium, is one of them. The higher the concentration of these elements, the harder the water will be.
Chlorine is another substance that makes tap water taste bad. Other causes may be excess calcium or potassium in water.
Our filters remove these substances, so the water that will come out of your tap will be clean, clear and great-tasting.
The refill is made of activated carbon, an organic material that can become a breeding ground for microorganisms, which over time can encourage bacteria to grow. These bacteria build up behind the filter and can contaminate the water.
This is normal for organic materials like activated carbon, regardless of how many of you use the tap or if the filter hasn’t been used for some time.
EcoPro Compact refills
- 6 refills = 12 months
- Lifetime warranty subscription
- €1 cheaper every year
- 3 refills = 6 months
- One-year warranty